We all love saving money, and the best way to do it is to save on daily purchases. Cut down on unnecessary spending, or get some cash back on necessary purchases. Every bit helps!
Affiliate Links: We may receive compensation if you sign up for or purchase products or services mentioned below.
One of the best ways to save $$ on a regular basis is at the grocery store. We all have to buy food and saving 50 cents here and a dollar there really do add up! So, along with clipping coupons, I use these apps to save even more.
Here is a list of my favorite apps for the grocery store:
- iBotta This one has to be my favorite. It’s super easy to use and it always seems to have cash back on products that I buy. I use it to get cash back on GroupOn purchases too. So you have got to love an app with multiple uses. Sign up here.
- Checkout 51 : This one is very similar to the number 1 on my list. Same concept, but for some reason just doesn’t have the products that I buy. But, I keep it on my phone just in case. And it is very easy to use as there is a loyalty card scanner. So your rebates are pretty automatic, love that! And sometimes, these two apps (#1 and #2) will have the same product and you can double dip!!
- Your local store app : This is a big one. Download the app to your local grocery store so that you can easily check their current sales and cross-reference them with the cash back apps.
- Krazy Coupon Lady : This brings it all together for you! The Crazy Coupon Lady is a MUST if you are just starting out in budgeting. Download the app, watch their videos, there is so much to learn from these pros. The apps lets you choose your favorite stores and pulls together the deals and coupons for you. So easy!!
- Shopping List Free : This one is a bit different from the previous listings. It’s not a discount app, but a list building app. It’s an easy way to keep your grocery list handy on your phone. This will assist you in keeping on track and making sure you buy what you need, and not much else. This will save you money! All those extra items that you buy add up quick. And if you forget something you will have to return to the store, and that means more extra items.
There are so many grocery apps out there so open your app store and scroll through to see what catches your eye. There are apps that make it easy for you to build your shopping list, there are grocery delivery apps, and money saving apps. They all make life easier, and you can read more about my grocery shopping methods here. Let me know your favorite app!